Program and Floor Direction
1. A down payment of 30% of the contract price is required to reserve the event date.
2. Remaining balance is payable in CASH on the actual event day at the very latest.
3. Client must promptly submit any documents, forms, complete event details, updates and crucial information as requested by Concept Magic Events Management.
4. Client must provide copies of contracts, invoices, service agreements or receipts from all booked vendors related to the event.
5. Client must provide a guest list and/or seat plan to ensure that ushering of guests will be organized on the day itself. Furthermore, the client also agrees to provide contact information of guests or key persons who have crucial roles during the day of the event.
6. Number of meetings will depend on the chosen package and schedule availability of both parties. Please see schedule below:
PACKAGE A – 1 meeting per month on the average
PACKAGE B – 1 meeting per month on the average
PACKAGE C – 3 meetings
PACKAGE D – 2 meetings
PACKAGE E – 1 meeting per month on the average
7. Call time of the Events Team at the designated venue for preps is 5-6 hours before the start of the actual event.
8. For events exceeding 200 guests, there will be an additional PhP1000 charge to cover the cost of deploying additional Events Team members to manage the guests. For events exceeding 400 guests, PhP2000 will be charged.
9. Client to provide 2 meals for the Events Team members on the actual day of the event (a meal during preps, and a meal during the reception/program proper.) NOTE: in order to save the client the cost of ordering additional meals for the Events Team, the coordinators usually get their meals from the buffet – but this is usually done AFTER all the guests have finished getting from the buffet.
10. Client will provide transportation for the coordinators going to the ceremony and reception venues from the dress-up/preps venue in order to bring the materials that need to be prepared ahead of the time.
11. Events taking place beyond the vicinity of Rizal (Cainta, Taytay, Antipolo, Angono, Binangonan), Marikina, San Mateo and Metro Manila (Pasig, Quezon City, Mandaluyong, San Juan, Taguig, Makati, Pasay, Manila) will be subject to an out-of-town fee to cover transportation and possible accommodation costs. Fees will depend on the location and time of the event. However, client may opt to provide transportation and accommodations for the Events Team in place of the out-of-town fee.
Please click the thumbnails below to view our different event coordination packages. Don't restrict yourself to just what you read...
All our packages are FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE.
Contact us for more details!
Copyright 2014. Concept Magic Events Management. All rights reserved.
Photos courtesy of Neza Ragay, Ygy Cabungcal-Arcilla, Hana Manuel and Francis Judan.